The APR Control provides alternative design strategies that have been proven to reduce total power consumption of a new or existing system installation/design.
The APR Control provides direct compressor power savings.
- Reduces compressor lift in direct expansion (DX) systems
- Reduces needed horsepower for the refrigeration effect
- Reduces kw/hour – true load matching using only the amount of power needed to cool the load
- Reduces cycling – (hard starts = higher amp draw) decreases billable kw
An APR Control enhanced system allows for total system optimization without the need for complicated control strategies.
- Supply air temperature reset control strategies with the APR-E
- Humidity control for easier comfort
- Higher thermostat set point
- Minimize or eliminate reheat
- Single/ Multi-zone VAV systems